Beauty Uses and Baby Wipes
Have you ever considered the endless ways you can use baby wipes? You know, those little, moistened baby fresh towelettes that come in a box??? You would be surprised at how useful they can be around the house..not to mention for your beauty and skin care needs. Even if you don’t have a baby, here’s just a few creative ways you can use good old-fashioned baby wipes.
1. Make-Up Remover: This is an easy one. Baby wipes also work wonders on that hard to remove mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner. Soap and water are still the best at removing makeup. But on those nights when you are too pooped to wash your face properly, baby wipes are the next best thing. Keep a box on your nightstand.
2. Use it on your clothes too: Did you get makeup on your blouse or lipstick on your honey’s collar? Baby wipes can help to remove the incriminating evidence. 🙂
3. Brush and comb cleaner: Want to remove hair from your comb and brush. Baby wipes are great at removing hair from unwanted surfaces.
4. Cell phone cleaner: We all know that dirty cell phone screens are the perfect breeding ground for acne..caused by dirt, oil and bacteria. Every day, wipe down your screen with a wipe. They’re soft enough to be effective without scratching your screen.
5, Spray on too much perfume?: Wipe away the excess with a baby wipe.
6. Bad hair day?: Tame the flyaways with a fresh wipe.
7. Deodorant Remover: Don’t you hate it when you get that streak of white deodorant on your little black dress? Baby wipes are great at removing this pesky stain.
8. Quick and easy shoe polisher: Don’t have time to get your black leather pumps polished for work? Polish off those scuff marks with a moist wipe. It’s quick, easy and CHEAP!
9. Removes hair dye/henna stains: The next time you accidently stain your forehead or neck after an at-home dye job… clean it away with a baby wipe.
10. Stay fresh on the go-Long day at work? Or did your walk during lunch leave you feeling a little less than fresh? A ‘baby wipe bird bath’ can do the trick!
These are just a few suggestions I was able to come up with. Makes you want to go out and buy a box right now, doesn’t it? 🙂 Do you have some uses for baby wipes that I overlooked?? Feel free to share!